Picture
The Seamstress of Steam will be vending at the Steel City Con at the Monroeville Convention Center August 8-10.
The seamstress will be onsite all weekend with many of her unique, handcrafted items. She will also be taking any custom commissions including measurements and sketching ideas for your perfect cosplay.
If you are in the Pittsburgh area, be sure to stop by and say Hello! Weekend passes are only $25  pre-sale and include appearances from many great celebrities.  Hope to see you there!

Comments

02/12/2016 8:15pm

Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover someone that actually knows what they are talking about on the internet. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you aren't more popular because you surely possess the gift.

Where can I get an invitation?

07/05/2016 1:48pm

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

11/02/2016 4:58am

One of the first things that every new wine taster tries to navigate is the taste of individual grape varieties. The flavors of varieties are pretty easy to distinguish in the vineyard but by the time the grape becomes wine, a lot of other influences have come into play.

12/12/2016 2:47pm

I am pretty sure it was a great event. Can you share some photos here?

01/01/2017 10:05pm

01/03/2017 10:02am

The 2014's steelcon was one hell of an event and only through there was I able to find the company which makes galvanized steel which I wanted because of some construction work.

01/11/2017 12:01am

smartphones

Lady Katherine

The Steamstress Lady Katherine, aeronaut, adventurer, and trader has travelled the globe collecting glamorous garments and finery during her many adventures. Her wonderful handcrafted items are made with the upmost of attention to detail in hopes that she’ll be able to raise funds to repair her airship to take her on the next adventure